Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/14/2011


11/14/2011 8:29AM 1 Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich on Wheat Bread, .5 Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich on Wheat Bread (leftover from my wife) , Lays Chips Garden and Tomato, 1 Yellow Apple, 1 Banana, Lays Chips Barbeque, 2 Slices of Market Pantry Blueberry Streuddel bread

My Boss at my day job was kind enough to give me 5 slices of his Bacon!! Yummy!!!!


I also had a cup of Coffee from the Communal Coffee Maker.


For lunch at 11AM 1 Apple and a scattering of Chip Crumbs.


Throughout the day because my boss is so cool, he got us a bag of leftover Halloween chocolates to nibble on throughout the day!!


For Dinner at 1:06PM my wife and I ate KFC. I had the Chicken Bowl with Bacon and a large order of Popcorn Chicken. You know everything is better with Bacon!

No comments:

Post a Comment